“Everything has an original cause, or seed. For any idea, program, plan or device, there is first of all the contemplation of the plan, and that is called the bija, or seed.”
– Cc Madhya 19.152, purport
The purpose of the contemplate phase of the strategic planning process, is to:
- Agree the strategic journey;
- Understand our strategic foundations;
- Consider current corollary elements;
- Contemplate the future by prayer, and studying Srila Prabhupada’s instructions; and
- Propose the future direction for your project, temple or region or area of focus.