Who is SPS?
A support unit of the GBC Strategic Planning Team
Our main purpose:
- To provide education, facilitation, assistance and advisory services to ISKCON leaders looking for support in their strategic planning endeavors;
- To inspire strategic planning amongst our leaders as a tool to bring about change to ensure ISKCON continues and grows as envisaged by His Diving Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Services offered by SPS
- Advice on an appropriate approach and project structure to facilitate the development and execution of strategic plans;
- Facilitate Strategic Planning sessions;
- Develop strategic plans for ISKCON zones, countries, regions, temples and projects;
- Conduct organizational and environmental scanning, interpretation and use of those scans;
- Seek new and innovative ways to advance ISKCON’s mission;
- Training, Coaching and education in strategic planning;
- Carry out, where practical, on the job training within the zone, region or temple environments; and
- Presenting and screening webinars and videos via the world wide web.
Our SPS Team:
- Achuthamurari dasa (Trivandrum/Tirupati, India)
- Adi-Kurma dasa (Toronto, Canada)
- Aradhita Radhika dasi (Dubai,United Arab Emirates)
- Dhananjaya Pandit das (Rimini, Italy)
- Hari dasa (Pietermaritzburg, South Africa)
- Sakshi Gopala dasa (Pune, India)
- Smara-hari dasa (Durban, South Africa)
- Subhananda dasa (Durban, South Africa) – SPS Convener
The SPS team is here to serve you. Contact the SPS team at: firstname.lastname@example.org